Consulting field of Marketing
The internationalization of business activities is a key success factor in today’s global competition. Information about local conditions and knowledge about the market structure are essential for successful business activities abroad. An in-depth analysis of the market potential, the client structure and requirements, as well as the competitive situation in the market is a fundamental precondition for the choice of the strategic approach in the respective market.
Exp3 Consulting identifies trends, analyses markets and evaluates opportunities and risks. However, our expertise goes far beyond conceptual consulting and also includes operational implementation support. This includes the identification, segmentation and evaluation of potential customers and strategic partners in a new market and their direct approach on behalf of the client.
Our service range includes the following areas Market analysis, strategy, client identification and strategic partner search.
1. Market analysis and strategy
Market analyses serve our clients as an important decision-making basis for their respective market development strategy - at national and international level. Exp3 Consulting's core competencies include the systematic processing of strategically relevant market information.
Exp3rt Consulting Group supports its clients in assessing the market situation of their target markets. This enables clients to make strategic decisions; e.g. with regard to possible market entry scenarios and market development, planned business acquisitions, identifying new application areas, strategic realignment or the decision-making to start a business.
The consideration and investigation of the most important market factors, such as market volume and market potential, competitive situation and market-relevant trends, enables a sound assessment of the market structure. Thanks to many years of experience, Exp3 Consulting is able to develop market optimization and market entry strategies tailored to the respective company and to implement a successful positioning together with its clients.
- Defining and describing the target market
- Recording of the competitive environment and market characteristics
- Evaluation of the demand of potential consumers
- Conclusion and strategy recommendations
2. Client identification
Exp3 Consulting supports the identification of potential customers at home and abroad. We use segmentation to evaluate the typical characteristics of each customer segment. This allows specific requirements and the concrete interest of the target group to be determined.
Our work is an integrated part of the market entry strategy of our client and provides comprehensive information before entering a new market. This ensures a fast, efficient and low-risk market entry. You can use the results of our evaluation as a basis for planning subsequent sales and marketing activities.
- Definition of crucial general conditions
- Specify demand on potential key-accounts
- Building a long list of relevant consumers on the basis of pre-defined criteria
- Secondary analysis with client’s surveys to evaluate their buying criteria, demand and interest
- ABC-ranking based on desk research and primary and secondary analysis
- Building a client database
3. Strategic partner search
Exp3 Consulting supports companies in the strategic search for business partners, no matter what kind of partnership they are looking for. We connect them for example with manufacturers or suppliers, sales partners or distributors, sales representatives or licensees as well as with research institutions. Exp3 Consulting offers the appropriate service for each business partner search.
Our service includes the creation of individual company profiles, the identification and approach of short-listed business partners. First potential partners can be identified and selected with regard to our clients needs. Furthermore, we offer comprehensive assistance during negotiations with possible candidates.
- Preparation and definition of the general conditions
- Familiarising with the client’s product or service
- Identification of potential partners
- Developing a first report and presenting progress
- First direct approach and conversation with potential partners
- Evaluation and presentation of the final report
The benefit for our clients:
- Preliminary work for the selection of potential partners within the target market
- The specified and individualized cluster ensures that our client is complementary with the potential partner in terms of size, distribution and corporate culture
- Our anonymous approach guarantees our clients privacy and strategic from getting public